The Museum of London has put a PR brief out to tender, as it looks to generate affection and advocacy from its “most important stakeholders: Londoners”.
The museum is looking to raise awareness of its brand and ‘We Are London’ vision to lay a “strong foundation” ahead of its relocation to West Smithfield in 2022.
The chosen agency will be expected to deliver a campaign that will:
- Significantly raise awareness of the Museum of London brand
- Increase endorsements from Londoners
- Build advocacy from high profile ambassadors
- Create strong foundations for fundraising and stakeholder engagement campaigns
- Be firmly rooted in the Museum of London’s brand personalities and content framework
Activity is expected to kick off this summer, with the brief running through to December 2018.
The deadline for submission of PQQ is 12 May. Full details of the tender can be found here.
Last month The Museum of London hired Pagefield to work on its upcoming City Now City Future season.