AMEC 2016: Highlights from day two
Here are some of the highlights from day two of the AMEC International Summit 2016, including notes and comments from the speakers and the community.
- AMEC launched its Integrated Evaluation Framework with an interactive tool to promote effective measurement and bring The Barcelona Principles to a wider audience.
- Tina McCorkindale, president and CEO at Institute for Public Relations, said “stale” conversations around measurement need a shake-up.
- Barry Leggetter, CEO at AMEC, said “It’s up to us to make measurement matter,” and calls this year’s event a, “breakthrough summit.”
- AMEC’s Non-profit Group launched research showing the barriers to measurement non-profit organisations and charities face and how AMEC hopes to help.
- Leaders from Cision, Kantar and Isentia predicted the changes coming to the media intelligence industry.
Top Tweets from day two:
It’s live! Check out the new evaluation framework, built in partnership w/ LEWIS https://t.co/On5EVBXJ7P #AMECsummit pic.twitter.com/dKHABauuex
— teamlewisglobal (@teamlewisglobal) 16 June 2016
We offer @PRCA_UK @ICCOpr support to the new @AmecOrg metrics framework at #amecsummit https://t.co/egkM65lLtp
— Francis Ingham (@PRCAIngham) 16 June 2016
Honoured to collect my #AMEC Lifetime Fellow award on stage at #amecsummit London today with an esteemed group pic.twitter.com/fazpx9pZut
— Marion McDonald (@thatmarion) 16 June 2016
#amecsummit listening to the launch of the AMEC Integrates Evaluation Framework-amazing! pic.twitter.com/GWj04lTKDg
— Aimee Wood (@AWoodyLou) 16 June 2016