There’s a few places left at Gorkana‘s elite PR panel event that tackles the challenges associated with real world measurement as part of AMEC’s Measurement Month.
The ‘How you can prove success – the real world PR measurement challenge’ event, hosted by Gorkana, will consist of speakers from leading agencies; DeVries SLAM, Bell Pottinger, FleishmanHillard Fishburn and Pitch, and will focus on the practical challenges people face in the planning of their PR and communications measurement activity.
Panellists will talk about their own measurement experiences and how they’ve overcome external and internal measurement challenges.
The panel, moderated by Gorkana‘s head of news and content Philip Smith, will feature:
- Daisy Pack, associate director, Devries SLAM
- Julia Hipkiss, associate partner, Bell Pottinger
- Allison Adams, director, insights & planning, FleishmanHillard Fishburn
- Matt Hocken, account director, Pitch
- Paul Hender, head of insight, Gorkana
- The panel event takes place tonight (28 September) at 18:00 at Tanner Warehouse, London. Please visit this page to register.